Pets in Cabin (IATA Code PETC)
No domestic pets are permitted in the cabin.
Airlink may accept for transportation in the aircraft cabin without charge:
- "Seeing-eye dogs" accompanying blind passengers. Dogs trained to assist deaf passengers or comparable service dogs are carried free of charge and may be accepted in the cabin only once prior arrangements have been made with the carrier.
- "Seeing-eye", service dogs and Emotional Support / Psychiatric Service Animal, together with containers and food will be carried free of charge in addition to the normal free baggage allowance. A medical certificate must be produced as evidence of the passenger's dependence upon a hearing or other service dog.
- Acceptance for carriage of pets or "seeing-eye dogs" or other service dogs, Emotional Support / Psychiatric Service Animal is subject to the conditions that the passenger assumes full responsibility for such pet where carriage is not subject to the liability rules of the Convention.
- Airlink will have no liability in respect of any such animal not having all the necessary documents for entry into or passage through any country unless such damage has been caused by carrier's gross negligence or willful misconduct. The passenger is liable for all damages which a pet might cause to others.
- The dog, when properly harnessed, may be permitted to accompany such passenger into the aircraft cabin but shall not be permitted to occupy a seat.