Requirements for Domestic and Regional Travel during Covid19 More Details
A cookie is a small file that is placed and stored on your browser or device by a Platform. Cookies allow a Platform owner to distinguish the activities carried out from your device from other users of that Platform. Each Platform can send its own cookie to your browser or device, if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a Platform to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other Platforms.
Our Platforms use different types of cookies. Session cookies exist just for your session on our Platform and persistent cookies exist for a period of time after your visit. First party cookies are cookies set by our Platforms and third party cookies are set by third party platforms. We utilise session and persistent cookies, as well as first and third party cookies on our Platforms.
We also use these cookies for different purposes. For example, we use some cookies to provide a seamless service when you use our booking engine or where you don't complete a booking, so we can inform you of this and provide assistance. Cookies are also used to improve our use of advertising to make it more relevant to you. To assist you in understanding how we use these cookies, we've provided a more detailed explanation below of the types of cookies we use, categorised by purpose.
Essential Cookies - these cookies are essential for the operation of our Platforms. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Platforms, progress or complete a booking or make use of other online services we provide. If you disable these cookies, you may not be able to use our Platforms and the services provided thereon fully or at all.
Analytical/performance cookies – these allow us to count the number of visitors and to see how they move around our Platforms. We aggregate this data and analyse it to improve the way our Platforms work and to enhance the user experience, for example, by improving the Platform’s layout. We only use trusted third party analytics providers’ tools to enable this analysis.
Cookies for streamlining and enhancing your experience are often referred to as functional cookies - these are used to recognise you when you return to our Platforms, enabling us to recall your preferences, for example, your choice of language and region and personalise our content for you.
Advertising cookies - these cookies record your visit to our Platforms, the pages you have visited and actions you have taken. We will use this information to make our advertising displayed on other platforms you visit (by third party advertising providers) more relevant to you. By allowing cookies on our Platforms, you authorise us to share this information with third parties for this purpose, for example, we may serve you a relevant advertisement based on your browsing history with our Platforms. You also authorise us to use third party cookies so we can personalise our advertisements to you and to help us analyse our customers' behaviour. Our third party advertising providers set anonymous cookies on other websites that we advertise on. If you receive one of those cookies, we may then use it to identify you as having visited that site if you later visit our Platforms. We then personalise our advertisements to you based on this information.
You may refuse to accept cookies by altering the settings on your internet browser. Please note though, that if you delete or disable your cookies:
- Some areas of our Platforms may not function or be accessible.
- We will no longer automatically recognise that you have agreed to our privacy statement, cookies policy and website terms and conditions and will ask for confirmation of this along with your language and country preferences.
- Your opt-out preferences can be removed, so you may need to opt out again.
For further information about how to disable cookies, please refer to your browser ‘help’ section or see www.allaboutcookies.org.
Online behavioural advertising (also known as interest-based advertising) is a way of serving advertisements on the websites you visit and making them more relevant to you and your interests.
Shared interests are grouped together based upon previous web browsing activity and web users are then served advertising which matches their shared interests. In this way, advertising can be made as relevant and useful as possible. Relevant ads can also be delivered based upon the website content you have just been viewing. This is known as ‘retargeting’.
For more information refer to http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
There are a number of sites which can help you opt out of online behavioural advertising from the third party advertising agencies that operate online behavioural advertising for website publishers.
These include http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/ and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Please note that opting out of online behavioural advertising using those services:
- does not mean that the advertising of Airlink (Pty) Limited products and services on our own Platforms will stop being personalised to your interests
- may not stop all online behavioural advertising because it only applies to those third party advertising agencies that have signed up to those services
- does not mean that there will be no more advertising on our Platforms or other websites you access. However, the advertising that you do see is likely to be less relevant to your interests
Our Platforms use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Furthermore you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (such as cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Further information concerning Google’s terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html
or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/
- visid_incap_* - Used by Imperva to prevent denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
- ext_name - Google Analytics Cookie to understand user interaction with the website and distinguish users
- __cf_bm - Cloudflare cookie necessary for the proper functioning of the bot solutions
- SESS* - Session cookie
- _gat_UA-* - Google Analytics cookie used to collect information about how visitors use the website
- _gid - Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users
- _ga - Google Analytics cookie to distinguish unique users and to calculate user, session and campaign data for the site’s analytics reports
- SITE - Cookie used to store the site info
- _gat - Google Analytics cookie used to throttle the request rate
- nlbi_* - Load Balancing Cookie to ensure requests by a client are sent to the same origin server
- _dd1A - Session identifier
- um_jst - Session cookie
- emcid - Cookie used by EveryMundo for user identification
- DWM_XSITECODE - Cookie used to store the site info
- reese84 - This cookie is managed by Imperva. Bot mitigation system to ensure platform is protected by any Robot trying to bring down the website.
- incap_ses_* - Used by Imperva to prevent denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
- incap-resubmit-token - Request token
- admin_auth - Auth token for Content manager login
- FUNCTIONAL_COOKIES - Used by website to track if user has accepted the Functional cookies
- MARKETING_COOKIES - Used by website to track if user has accepted the Marketing cookies
- language - Used to remember the user's language preference
- country - Used to remember the user's country preference
- IDE - Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting purposes
- _fbp - To deliver personalised advertisements on Facebook
- fr - Cookie used by Facebook to provide ad delivery or retargeting
- test_cookie6- Test for cookie setting permissions in user's browser
- _gcl_au - Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services
- NID - Google marketing cookie
- lang - Social media marketing cookie
- AnalyticsSyncHistory - Social media marketing cookie
- UserMatchHistory - Social media marketing cookie
- lidc - Social media marketing cookie
- li_sugr - Social media marketing cookie
- bcookie - Social media marketing cookie
- bscookie - Social media marketing cookie
- personalization_id - Social media marketing cookie