DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT ON SERVICES PROVIDED BY AIRLINK (PTY) LIMITED
1. Airlink confirms its compliance with Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 2008 and the regulations (“POPI”) as amended from time to time and undertakes to, at all times, ensure its compliance with the Conditions for the Lawful Processing of Personal Information as set out in POPI.
2. To the extent that Airlink processes Personal Information of a Data Subject ( as either a Responsible Party or an Operator ) whilst fulfilling their respective duties in terms of any agreement with a third party that it has contracted with to provide services to directly or has contracted with to provide services to data subjects ("Affected Party") , Airlink undertakes to comply with the conditions for the Lawful Processing of Personal Information as set out in POPI.
3. Airlink agrees to disclose any limitations to, restrictions on or requirements placed on their rights to Process the Personal Information of a Data Subject to an Affected Party. Any such limitations, restrictions or requirements will be communicated, in writing, to the Affected Party at the earliest date by which the Affected Party agrees to or becomes aware of such limitations, restrictions, or requirements placed on it for the Processing of the Personal Information of a Data Subject.
4. Airlink may, from time to time, agree to additional requirements for the Processing of Personal Information over and above what is agreed in 1 and 2 above. Such additional requirements must be recorded in writing and agreed to by Airlink and the Affected Party. Any additional requirements can be agreed in addition to or in place of previous additional requirements placed on the Processing of Personal Information by Airlink and the Affected Party.
5. Affected Parties can complete one of the forms below in the event there are additional requirements for the Processing of Personal Information:
a. Objection to the processing of personal information
b. Correction or deletion of personal information
c. Direct Marketing Personal Information Use Consent
6. If for some reason the Affected Party requires a signed agreement reflecting what is stated in this document an addendum to an existing service agreement with Airlink can be concluded. The Affected Party should kindly contact its agent at Airlink should this be required.
Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
23 October 2019