Requirements for Domestic and Regional Travel during Covid19 More Details
Safe Travel Pass
Airlink provides access to and use of the Amadeus Safe Travel Pass (Safe Pass), free of charge, to its Passengers and users of its website only. Such use and access is subject to the notices, terms and conditions set out below. By using the Safe Pass you acknowledge that you have read and understood these notices, terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
Terms and Conditions
- The Safe Pass collates publicly available information to inform travelers of prevailing (i.e. current) restrictions on travel, requirements of passengers, qualification and disqualification criteria as a result of the Covid-19 Pandemic and related measures put in place by national, regional and/or local governments, regulators and other authorities as a result. The Safe Pass is designed to assist travelers to understand whether they are eligible or not eligible to travel to a particular destination and, if eligible, what additional duties the traveler must discharge in order to retain such eligibility, or achieve eligibility (for example, a negative Covid -19 test certificate no older than 72 hours);
- The Safe Pass utilizes the best available information. That information may change suddenly and without warning;
- You agree that Airlink has no duty whatsoever to update you in relation to any change of information or aby information that has been found to be incorrect or inaccurate. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to obtain and remain abreast of Covid-19 related travel requirements and undertake that you will do so;
- Your access to the Safe Pass is provided to you in good faith by Airlink, and without any obligation or assumption of risk on its part whatsoever. Any risks arising from you use or reliance on the Safe Pass are risks that you voluntarily assume;
- You indemnify Airlink, its applicable agents suppliers, employees, officers and Directors against any and all liability, of any nature, based on any claim that you may have, of any nature, arising from your use of and/or reliance on the Safe Pass.