REPORTS TO: SENIOR DEVELOPER
DIVISION: IT DEPARTMENT
LOCATION: S A AIRLINK (PTY) LTD., BUILDING 3, GREENSTONE HILL OFFICE PARK, GREENSTONE EXT 22., EMERALD BOULEVARD, GREENSTONE HILL, MODDERFONTEIN
To develop, maintain and improve in-house applications and to develop any required system integration links.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
2. Must have some knowledge of Microsoft(MS) SQL/Server.
3. Must have some knowledge of .Net 4.0/4.5 or above.
4. Must have some knowledge of Visual Studio.2017.
5. Must have some knowledge of Languages - SQL, Java Script, VB, XML,HTML.
6. Must have some knowledge of Web Service Technology.
7. Must have some knowledge of Microsoft IIS 7 or above.
8. Will attend training as and when required to do so.
1. The employee shall be accountable for ensuring all IT policies and procedures are adhered to.
2. The employee shall ensure compliance with the department’s Software Development Life Cycle policies and standards.
3. The employee shall be accountable for ensuring operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of the Operator and within the confines of the AOC and relevant operational specifications;
4. Responsible for the OHS in their area of responsibility and accountability reporting into this role.
5. Accountable for the management of safety risks and security threats to aircraft operations.
1. Carry out tasks given by the senior developer.
2. Create permanent and ad-hoc reports and data extracts from the centralised database and other systems as required.
3. Develop dashboards.
4. Maintain an awareness of developments and industry trend to suggest improvements and changes to technology.
5. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety standards.
6. Assist with any additional tasks within the context of the job description.
HOW TO APPLY
PLEASE REGISTER ON OUR RECRUITMENT PORTAL: http://airlink.cloudrecruit.io
REFERENCE NUMBER: JD-IT-0119
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: FRIDAY, 18 JANUARY 2019
PLEASE NOTE: PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: ONLY SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICANTS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE CLOSING DATE CAN ASSUME THAT THEY WERE NOT SHORT LISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW AND ARE HEREBY THANKED FOR THEIR APPLICATION