DIVISION: KASANE BRANCH
LOCATION: KASANE, BOTSWANA
Responsible for check-in of passenger, allocation of seats, and dealing with missing luggage queries.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
2. Must have a Travel and Tourism Diploma or working experience within the Airline Industry.
3. Relevant Check-in or Ticketing or Passenger Handling Course.
4. International ticketing experience.
5. Good communication skills and customer care.
6. Relevant computer booking system.
7. Must be computer literate on Microsoft Excel and Word.
8. Willing to work shifts which includes weekends and public holidays.
9. Must have reliable transport.
1. Responsible for check-in of passenger and allocation of seats.
2. Maintains and monitors standby lists for flights.
3. Responsible for passenger’s safety on apron (escorting passengers to the aircraft).
4. Assisting passengers if necessary (delays etc.)
5. Will attend training as and when requested to.
6. Maintains and monitor standby lists for flights.
7. Responsible for passengers safety on apron (escorting passengers to the aircraft)
8. Assisting passengers if necessary (delays etc.)
9. Reservation and ticketing.
10. General clerical duties.
11. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
12. Will assist with any additional tasks within the context of the job description.
13. Will attend training as and when instructed.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: SANDILE CHIPUNZA
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: PHS – BBK - 0414
APPLICATIONS TO BE EMAILED TO: SandileC@flyairlink.com
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: MONDAY, 21 APRIL 2014
PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
To apply for any positions at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number as indicated on the relevant advertisement.