REPORTS TO: CHIEF INSPECTOR
DIVISION: TECHNICAL SUPPORT – HEAVY MAINTENANCE
LOCATION: HANGAR 2, SAA TECHNICAL, O R TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Maintain a fleet of modern turbine powered aircraft, in all discipline.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
1. Completed recognised apprenticeship and holds a trade certificates.
2. Good Aircraft Maintenance experience.
3. Gas Turbine experience but TPE 331 experience would be an advantage.
4. Turbo prop, turbo fan and general airframe experience.
5. Experience on the fleet and type licences would be an advantage.
1. Responsible to deliver scheduled tasks and paper trail.
2. Working independently on line maintenance, snags or inspections.
3. Responsible to comply with the Company’s Operational Procedures.
4. Responsible for applying the knowledge and competence within Scope of Certificate of Authority.
5. Responsible for adhering to maintenance schedules and procedures.
6. Will assist with any additional tasks.
7. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with company standards and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
8. All maintenance must be carried out in accordance with all of the relevant instructions, regulations and procedures that have been issued by the company and the Commissioner of Civil Aviation.
9. All maintenance must be done in accordance with the company procedures.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: JOHAN SWANEPOEL
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: AME – AC – TS- HM - 0914
APPLICATIONS TO BE FAXED TO: 0867319789
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: MONDAY, 08 SEPTEMBER 2014
PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
To apply for any positions at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number as indicated on the relevant advertisement.