REPORTS TO: MARKETING & SALES MANAGER
DIVISION: MARKETING DEPARTMENT
LOCATION: S A AIRLINK (PTY) LTD., BUILDING 3, GREENSTONE HILL OFFICE PARK,
GREESTONE EXT. 22, EMERALD BOULEVARD, GREENSTONE HILL,
Provide data collection, analysis and management report inputs, research markets
and provide detailed reports and analysis and provide support/assistance to the Marketing PRO’s by compiling stats as needed for the various corporate and travel agreements.
2. Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
2. Tertiary Education (essential) - BCom or equivalent relevant to industry.
3. Microsoft Excel courses or certificates (or demonstrate comprehensive Excel
4. Microsoft Word (essential).
5. Strong analytical abilities.
6. Must be computer literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint (desirable).
7. Unrestricted travel mobility.
8. Must be able to work under pressure and be self motivated.
9. Good communication skills, report writing and cross functional thinking.
10. Will attend training as and when required to do so.
1. The employee shall be accountable for ensuring operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of the Operator and within the confines of the AOC and relevant operational specifications;
2. Responsible for the OHS in their area of responsibility and accountability reporting into this role.
3. Accountable for aviation safety and security in their area of responsibility and accountability
1. Analyse comments from customer surveys and produce analysis charts to help identify areas for improvement.
2. Manage data collection and analysis of corporate/travel agents related information, including spend, volumes and trends.
3. Analyse data on Airlink customers and create a meaningful presentation document.
4. Assist and provide analysis on key source markets including drafting of reports
5. Set up reports, produce and distribute meaningful information to PROs and management.
6. Provide data analysis on key Markets-including market share, Load Factor and conduct general Market Research with key clients.
7. Attend and participate in meetings if required.
8. Willing to travel to outstations, conduct surveys and overnight if required.
9. Will attend skills development as and when required to do so.
10. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
11. Will assist with any additional tasks within the context of the job description.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: KARIN MURRAY
ONLY REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED AS SUBJECT: MA - MD - 0715
APPLICATIONS TO BE EMAILED TO: email@example.com
APPLICATIONS TO BE FAXED TO: (011) 451-7367
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: WEDNESDAY, 8 JULY 2015
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
ONLY SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICANTS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE CLOSING DATE CAN ASSUME THAT THEY WERE NOT SHORT LISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW AND ARE HEREBY THANKED FOR THEIR APPLICATION.