REPORTS TO: OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR / OPERATIONS MANAGER
DIVISION: CARGO - JNB
LOCATION: WAREHOUSE 14-17, FOREIGN AIRLINE CARGO TERMINAL, O R TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
To assist the catering drivers to ensure that all Airlink flights are catered with meals, beverages and dry stock timeously, to assist stock controllers with packing the catering stock for the flights, and any other duties which the Operations Supervisor may allocate.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
2. Must hold a valid drivers licence, preferably code 10 with PDP
3. Numerically literate
4. Computer literate
5. Be able to lift 50 Kgs unassisted
6. Good communication skills (written and spoken)
7. Must be willing to work shift, weekends and public holidays.
1. To assist the catering drivers to service all the Airlink flights with catering supplies timeously.
2. To assist the catering drivers to strip all left over catering (meals, beverages and dry stock) and/or catering equipment from each flight on arrival.
3. To assist the stock controllers to pack all catering for the flights according to the packing lists
4. To assist with packing dry stock.
5. To assist with recording returns from flights
6. To assist in recording expired and damaged stock
7. To assist with the cleaning of the catering equipment
8. To assist the stock controllers with the catering system (scanning the drawers, bins and flights in and out)
9. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
10. Will assist with any additional tasks which the Operations Supervisor may allocate.
11. Will attend training as and when required to do so.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: SUZANNE CARRICK
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: VA - CAR - 0914
APPLICATIONS TO BE FAXED TO: email@example.com
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: WEDNESDAY, 10 SEPTEMBER 2014
PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
To apply for any positions at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number as indicated on the relevant advertisement.