REPORTS TO: CENTRALISED LIBRARY SUPERVISOR
DIVISION: TECHNICAL SUPPORT – CENTRALISED LIBRARY
LOCATION: SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS TECHNICAL GATE, HANGAR 2, JONES ROAD, ORT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, JOHANNESBURG
The Aircraft Document Clerk is responsible primarily for the upkeep of the controlled and ad hoc documents retained in the Aircraft On-Board Libraries installed on the fleet of aircraft operated and / or maintained by Airlink and its AMO.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
2. Computer literate with MS Office, especially Excel will be a strong advantage.
3. Must have a valid South African driver’s License.
4. Strong self-discipline and ability to handle repetitive work without constant supervision.
5. Accuracy of work is critical.
6. Strong adherence to published procedures is critical.
7. Aviation industry experience is an advantage.
8. May be required to work flexible hours where necessary.
1. Carrying out scheduled aircraft documentation checks and audits in accordance with Centralized Library Procedures.
2. The employee shall be accountable for ensuring operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of the Operator and within the confines of the AOC and relevant operational specifications.
3. Responsible for the OHS in their area of responsibility and accountability reporting into this role.
4. Accountable for aviation safety and security in their area of responsibility and accountability.
1. Indicate all Compiling scheduled aircraft documentation reports in accordance with Centralized Library Procedures.
2. Carrying out general upkeep of aircraft documentation and ad hoc controlled document revision work on all aircraft types.
3. Controlling the computer data base updates for all aircraft types.
4. Updating and maintaining the operational controlled documentation retained at designated departments within the company, or at subcontractor facilities, and in the Library data base.
5. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
6. Will assist with any additional tasks within the context of the job description and ad hoc activities as specified by Centralized Library management.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: FRANSIE COLLINGS
ONLY REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED AS SUBJECT: ADC-CL-1214
APPLICATIONS TO BE EMAILED TO: email@example.com
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: THURSDAY, 18 DECEMBER 2014
PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
To apply for any positions at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number as indicated on the relevant advertisement.