REPORTS TO: EXECUTIVE MANAGER, CARGO
LOCATION: WAREHOUSE 14-17, FOREIGN AIRLINE CARGO, O R TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
To conduct market research, customer performance, develop new products and services, advertising and promotions.
2. Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent with tertiary qualification in logistics and / marketing.
2. All relevant IATA cargo specific training (Cargo 1 – 2, Live Animals, Dangerous Goods etc.)
3. A minimum of 2 years working experience within travel industry, preferably Sales and Marketing / Customer Liaison.
4. Good public relations, communication and writing skills.
5. Must be computer literate and able to do statistical analysis.
6. Must be able to read, write and speak English.
7. Must be able to work under pressure and be self-motivated.
8. Must have a valid driver’s licence and reliable transport.
9. Must be confident and be able to work independently.
10. Will attend training as and when required to do so.
1. Market research.
2. Detailed revenue and market performance reporting.
3. Develop new products and services.
4. Advertising, marketing and promotions.
5. Product pricing
6. The employee shall be accountable for ensuring operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of the Operator and within the confines of the AOC and relevant operational specifications;
7. Responsible for the OHS in their area of responsibility and accountability reporting into this role.
8. Accountable for aviation safety and security in their area of responsibility and accountability
1. Explore new markets and opportunities.
2. Product development.
3. Responsible for current and future market development.
4. Researching and analyzing market trends, developments and to provide business leads.
5. Assist, develop, maintain and continuously improve Cargo Link system and respond to any enquiries related to the system internally and externally
6. Analysing stats based on sales, revenue streams and presenting information in a meaningful presentation
7. Responsible for finalising rates and distribution thereof
8. Maintain and administrate agreements
9. Assisting with the compilation of marketing material
10. Must be willing to travel.
11. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety
13. Will assist with any additional tasks within the context of the job description.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: ALWYN RAUTENBACH
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: MAC – CAR - 0715
APPLICATIONS TO BE EMAILED: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: THURSDAY, 30 JULY 2015
PLEASE NOTE: PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
To apply for any position at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number / email address as indicated in the relevant advertisement.